Saturday, September 19, 2015

The 21st Century Entrepreneur Business Model -A Perfect Fit for Snow-Sports Professionals!

The 21st Century Entrepreneur Business Model-A Perfect Fit for Snow-Sports Professionals


FOR THE LOVE OF TEACHING SKIING…

I LOVE Teaching Skiing!
I love the daily setting that connects my physical/emotional and cognitive aspects (…spirit as well).   I love the amazing community of like-minded, healthy, outgoing and giving professionals all sharing their passion and love for skiing in a breathtaking surrounding. 
I love the opportunity to better ALL my own skill-sets daily while helping others do the same.  For over 38 years, I’ve come to view teaching skiing (as well as training and examining) as a profession of service and yet hugely cathartic.  
I truly get back so much more than I give.

NOT WITHOUT CHALLENGES…

Being a Ski-Teaching Professional is not without it's challenges.  I speak honestly when I say that teaching skiing is not the most lucrative profession.   It doesn’t provide us with year round employment and although not-bad wages for doing what I love,  living in resort communities aint cheap! 
The cumulative wear and tear on my body has added up, and I’m really beginning to notice the price my body has paid for a long-career of daily, intense physical activity in an extreme environment.
It has brought me to the realization I can’t keep this pace forever, and I see the need for sustainable, year-long income stream that doesn’t demand so much from my body.

ENTER THE 21st CENTURY ENTREPRENEUR BUSINESS MODEL...

I became a fan of Beachbody’s home-fitness and nutrition programs in the pursuit of maintaining my own wellness and meeting the physical demands of a Snow-Sports Professional.  I was NOT originally a fan however, of the marketing scheme (MLM) and like many had a biased opinion of this marketing methodology.  It wasn’t until I became educated in this 21st Century form of marketing that I discovered I could convert my passion to a profitable business, choose my business partners and work with a GREAT team.  As a bonus I have continued to improve my own health and fitness,  and I now help 1000's of Beachbody customers change their relationship with their bodies through better nutrition and fitness.

IN PURSUIT OF PURPOSE…

If like me,  you have spent a considerable time in one career path you may be finding it’s time for a change.   Maybe it’s time to combine your passion for fitness and wellness with your experience in coaching people to success all while creating a steady and year-round income. 
Snow Sports Professionals have unique skills and experience to make HIGHLY successful Beachbody Coaches!  I can show you how to successfully leverage the interpersonal and relationship skills you have developed as an Instructor/Coach/Athlete ...to individualizing the wellness experience for your current ski-clientele and  peer coaches as well as your Beachbody Customers.


I will help you convert your success of coaching people in recreational-athletic endeavors to providing lasting lifestyle change in a comprehensive and supportive team environment.
I will provide you with unparalleled support in a team environment that is both challenging and fun, and guide you in coordinated team projects in the development of YOUR own team for lasting results. 


My team hosts monthly a ‘5 day Sneak-Peek’ into Coaching, where we share what we do, how we earn and what we LOVE about being a Team Beachbody Coach.

Learn more here 

or email me directly JennMetz@tjmetzfitness.com






No comments:

Post a Comment