Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer treats with ALL the good stuff, and none of the bad!

Chocolate-Avocado Pudding Pops!  Summer treats with ALL the good stuff, and none of the bad! 

I know we need to watch our treats- and sometimes it's really fun to just plain indulge.
I'm trying to find ways we (my hubby and I) can enjoy something yum daily, without adding
dairy, artificial anything or a ton of refined sugars.
So, My summer is filled with experiments.
This is my latest stab at healthy treats.
I've included here two recipes with a stab at nutrient values and 21 Day Fix Container Counts.
Hope you'll try them and give me feedback!!




Chocolate-Avocado Pudding Pops
 1 ½ banana
1 med avocado
1 ½ scoop Chocolate ShakeO
½ cup raw cashew milk
1 Tbsp raw honey
1 tsp vanilla


Mix all ingredients to desired consistency (my hubby likes some ‘chunks’ in his popsicles~)
Fill popsicle molds and freeze!


Per serving
140 Cal
16 Carbs
5.5 gm Protein
6.5 gm GOOD fats
4 gm fiber
.. and only 7.5 gm sugar

21 Day Fix – just guessing here…
½ Purple
½ Red
½ Blue

Light –Low Carb version (without Bananas or honey) – still yummy!
1 med avocado
1 ½ scoop Chocolate ShakeO
1 cup raw cashew milk
1 Tbsp Stevia or Monk Fruit Sweetener
1 tsp vanilla

Per serving
120 Cal
8 Carbs
5.5 gm Protein
6.5 gm GOOD fats
4 gm fiber
.. and ONLY 1.6 gm sugar !

21 Day Fix – just guessing here…
½ Red
½ Blue

If you're curious about Shakeology- our daily dose of super foods nutrition, you can find out more here....

A great and humorous illustration of the value of all the amazing ingredients in Shakeology. Cracks me up every time!


... OR if you'd like to try some for yourself, you can order here

Every bag of Shakeology comes with a 100%, bottom of the bag, money-backed guarantee. 
You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose! 


No comments:

Post a Comment